little letters


a cool front decided to make it's way through our area last night & i am really hoping, crossing my fingers & praying that these cooler temperatures stick around until spring.  i'm definitely a cool weather girl & always dread the summer months... i become a hermit around may. not even kidding.

dear hobby lobby,
if you could really restock your cotton stems that would be fantastic. i've been dying to get some for decoration making and well you have been out. and i really don't want to order online and pay the ridiculous shipping prices because well i'm a cheapo.

dear ups,
my christmas present is on your truck & is supposed to be here monday..  please drive quicker, i'm dying here. well not really i'm just really excited about it.

dear zoo,
get used to seeing us. now that its cooling off, i'll probably be there at least once a week. and we are definitely excited about the expansions.. but one question, where did the warthogs and cheetahs go in the mean time?

dear sonic,
thank you for your 99 cent large drinks before 10 am and your half price happy hour.. i dont know whats better, the cranberry limeade or the grape limeade. i'm currently addicted to both.

dear pinterest, husband, home depot, bob villa,
with my christmas gift coming, i'm rearranging my craft room (aka the guest quarters). updating it, organizing it better (for the jillionith time) and making it all swoon worthy (hopefully)! please be patient with me. give me great ideas, wisdom, skills & everything else i need to pull this off.  before thanksgiving.  yeah. 4 weeks. if  you follow me on social media (hit up my sidebar!) or have my email, i'll take any picture suggestions you have.

happy pre friday!

No comments