sidewalk chat with the ppam blog


one thing I love most about blogs is getting to know other bloggers, not just what recipes or crafts they've completed.  I have made lots of wonderful friendships with other fellow bloggers - it's part of the reason I just can't stay away from the blogosphere.


while this blog is mainly following our adventures, home projects and favorite recipes, I felt having a weekly series answering fun questions about general life would be a great little addition.  if you have suggestions on themes, feel free to shout them out in the comments & I'll be sure to cycle them in.

themes currently in the mix are:

  • craft supplies
  • travel
  • pet peeves
  • my college days
  • home design 
  • childhood
  • hubs & I 
  • religion
  • and more....
first edition will be available april 8th. want to join along? feel free. share your answers in the comments - once I get some participation I'll get a link up started. 

No comments